Website & Logo Design
Mad Bird Design updated the brand for Greater Grays Harbor with a fresh take on their logo and a brand-new website. The responsive WordPress website combines visual appeal and functionality to highlight the unique and compelling benefits Grays Harbor has to offer prospective residents and businesses.
Key features include:
- Striking images from local photographers capture the natural beauty of Grays Harbor.
- A new and improved Business Directory highlights member businesses to potential customers.
- One of the most popular features is the online Calendar of Events; with a fresh look to match the website, Grays Harbor residents can stay up-to-date on all of the events that are happening around the county.
- The website now has a commercial property search functionality which will allow prospective businesses to find the best site for their new expansion.
- With updated information on key industries, opportunity zones, community resources, and more, the new site is the perfect first stop for anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of Grays Harbor.
“I had the pleasure of working with Michele on the new website for our Chamber of Commerce / Economic Development Council. She was highly professional throughout, always stuck to deadlines, and is a pleasure to work with. Oh, and she’s a wonderfully talented designer! So happy with our decision to work with her, and I look forward to opportunities to work together again in the future!”