Watch and vote for Hillsboro’s GoPoint video!
The City of Hillsboro is one of 20 finalists for the $5M Bloomberg Philanthropies Mayors Challenge, a nationwide contest to find innovative solutions to national problems on a local level. Mad Bird Design’s animation department created a video to illustrate Hillsboro’s winning concept: GoPoint.
Watch and vote on the best Mayor’s Challenge video on the Huffington Post’s Fan Favorite page at www.huffingtonpost.com/mayors-challenge. Please vote for Hillsboro GoPoint and share the link with your friends!
In the News
- Hillsboro eagerly awaits Bloomberg Mayors Challenge results as new video is released, The Oregonian, 2/20/2013
- An Oregon Suburb Could Win $5 Million for its Simple Idea to Change Commuting, Business Insider, 2/21/2013
- Hillsboro GoPoint selected as one of The 8 Most Intriguing Finalists from the Bloomberg Philanthropies’ Mayors Challenge, The Atlantic Cities, 2/25/2013
A big thank you to the City of Hillsboro, GoPoint Mobility Hub team, and the production team who made this happen:
- Patrick Neary, Mad Bird Design: designer/animator
- Michele Neary, Mad Bird Design: producer/writer
- Ritah Parrish: voice talent
- Jason Edwards, newkrackle audiblxfx: voice recording
For more about the Mayors Challenge, visit Bloomberg Philanthropies.